Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Dianna Bellerose-Author "Fire and Ice": Free Gift with purchase- Email receipt and get a F...: There is a time in your life when you need help with discovering who you are and what is your role in this life. You feel lonely and depress...
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Thank you Dayna at http://vonthaer.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-and-books-galore.html for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What a pleasant surprise to find this in my inbox J
So what is the Liebster Award?
"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."
11 random facts about me:
1. I was a landscape architect for over twenty years before Hurricane Katrina.
2. I raised registered Quarter Horses for ten years of that time.
3. I love the outdoors, especially water.
4. I was a native of New Orleans, LA. For most of my life, but was born in Long Beach, CA.
5. I draw and paint also and would love to master photo shop.
6. I hate folding clothes and putting them away.
7. I am part Creek Indian and you would never know it by looking at me.
8. I put an oil pump in a car once because my husband laughed and said I couldn’t do it.
9. I have many friends but most of them don’t come out and play ;)
10. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Italy.
11. I am married to the love of my life for 39 years this past March (damn, we’re old).
My answers to the 11 questions:
1. Tea or coffee?
2. What is your favorite quote?
Beware gentle knight. There is no greater monster than reason.
All the Pretty Horses by Cormack McCarthy
3. Who is your all-time favorite author?
Stephen King followed by Dean Koontz, but there are many more, a lot who are Indy.
4. What is your favorite game?
5. Who was your favorite president of the United States and why?
John F. Kennedy. He never backed down from a fight.
6. Which Simpson would you compare yourself to?
I don’t watch the Simpsons.
7. iPhone or Windows phone?
8. Who would be your dream literary agent?
Do you want the long list, or the short list, lol?
9. What was the last thing you gambled on?
Slot machine. Ten bucks and I’m out of here.
10. If you had to spend the night in a haunted house, what would you take with you?
The Ghost Busters.
11. And finally, what gives you the most satisfaction about writing? Listening to someone who just finished my book talking about the characters like they are real people. What am I thinking? Sorry guys. You are real people. Don’t get mad.
My 11 questions to pass on:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?